Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have experience with Falken tires? Discount Tire has a Falken Ziex S/TZ-04. They got pretty good reviews and are relatively inexpensive. Just wondered if anyone on this site had any experience.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
407 Posts
They are made in Japan by Sumitomo, which is a HUGE company, and Falken is the performance off-shoot brand. I am thinking of getting these tires next also in a 305/50-20. Also thinking about the Fierce ST.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are made in Japan by Sumitomo, which is a HUGE company, and Falken is the performance off-shoot brand. I am thinking of getting these tires next also in a 305/50-20. Also thinking about the Fierce ST.
you going to put 305/50s on your limited 20's? Are you worried about fit at all?

Thanks for the feedback on the Falkens. trying to decide between those and Yokohama Parada Spec-Xs.

·
Registered
889 Posts
I have those Falken Ziex S/TZ-04 (275/55-20) on my truck. I bought the used BBS wheels which came with the tires. The tires handle very good... but not so good when do fast turn on rainy day.

I am happy with the tires. They perform much better than the BFG Rugged Trail. Smooth and look good too. I wish the tires worn out fast so I can get the 275/60-20 size for my truck. I will definitely buy the Falken again. For the price... you can't beat it.

I do not do off-road, mostly commute to work... so these tires are good for me. I hate road noise!

·
Banned
444 Posts
Same tire I got now, They are excellent. Iwould recommend them to anyone. The seem to handle weight very good too.

Super handling increase of stock, especially when wet.
They look good
Free shipping

You cant go wrong getting them from discount tire.

You should look at the 01's also.

·
Preferred Dealer
117 Posts
Why don't you post prices so we can advise if it'll be worth it. There are alot of good tires and bad tires but mostly good for the price tires..... Falkens are usually regarded as pretty nice tires for the money.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts