trd sparks .com

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
there's this new site called "ebay" that might have some

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
and whats up with the "email me" part??? kinda defeats the purpose of a forum...if u want it via email, set up your preferences to get it via email when all of us that are oh so helpful respond to a question that shouldnt have to be asked...fender flares are almost as popular of a topic as the truck itself...

·
Registered
228 Posts
Sgeary15 Welcome, welcome to our town..................OH I see you've already been gunned down.

Really I think POPO and BARNEY are good guys.....most of the time

·
Registered
272 Posts
Well..., OEM fender flares are only made by Toyota, and you can get them from any Toyota dealer

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
Well..., OEM fender flares are only made by Toyota, and you can get them from any Toyota dealer
from my understanding is there really is NO OEM flare, they are all aftermarket but supply to the regional dealers/ports for installs....thats why they dont say genuine toyota on the website etc...and dealers only have them in their accessory books and not under a toyota part number

·
Registered
139 Posts
Buy the genuine Toyota flares. They fit perfect and are easy to install. You can find flares on "fleabay" but make sure they're from a dealer and not some generic ones make by a 12 year old Bangladesh chick working in a sweat shop.

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
did you all electronic mail the info to him/her? i would but don't know how to do that electronic mail do hicky thingy,,,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts