Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Custom T-handle made out of stainless steel.. and painted the silver piece that curves up flat black

center console wrapped in orange ostrich leather, soon all the seats will be black and orange ostrich leather

painted the bezel flat black

painted the window switch plastic piece flat black also

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
I can't wait to see all the interior completed. Make sure you add a couple wide view photos of interior. Your truck looks great from the outside as well. Different is COOL!:tu:

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
very distictive, good job.

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
That's original, where do you get all the ostrich leather?

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
um...ok. probally would look better with alot more prep and better painting skills...as it is, its obvious u just spray painted it, especially on the part that curves up.... and glad u like the T handle...at least no one will steal it.

and the ostrich...if u like it, then so be it. :) i'll give u E for effort. :)

·
Back from the dead!
1,778 Posts
Coooooool, does the bumpy ostrich skin irritate your arm?

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
Coooooool, does the bumpy ostrich skin irritate your arm?
not as much as its gonna when he gets the seat done in it hahahaha

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
um...ok. probally would look better with alot more prep and better painting skills...as it is, its obvious u just spray painted it, especially on the part that curves up.... and glad u like the T handle...at least no one will steal it.

and the ostrich...if u like it, then so be it. :) i'll give u E for effort. :)

Yea i love the ostrich!!! so how about a A for awesome? and i just spray painted it to see if i like the color before i go get it done. So yes it will be professionally done. but thanks for the sarcasm!!

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Did you do the center console yourself or did you order it from somewhere. I'm asking cause i want to put something on mine my dog can't get no traction on mine he just slides around. Thanks for any info.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Hey not bad. Maybe the orange color could be changed (unless you're a big Clemson fan) but all-in-all some good ideas. I'll give the A for Affort! And some pts too.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Once you completed the interior post pics. So far so go!!! Different is good!

·
Registered
293 Posts
The shifter is okay. I think the stock shifter looks better, but that's my two cents.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Did you do the center console yourself or did you order it from somewhere. I'm asking cause i want to put something on mine my dog can't get no traction on mine he just slides around. Thanks for any info.

my buddy orders the material and machine stitches it all. so i dont know if they make a console wrap? but i am sure they do. maybe someone here knows... BUMP

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Hey i like it, i think its gonna look great once the seats are done. :tu:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts