Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got her washed today and thought I would snap a few pictures. It's been over three years since I last took pics.

I wanted this truck as stock looking as possible. I would like to lower the rear a bit, but I want to keep the tow rating. Only noticeable mods to the truck are the rear roll bar (red), and the intercooler under the grill. Just had the SC installed last week and an Auburn LSD going in next week. Next step is the Valvebody.

Wouldn't mind a BHLM either, but I don't have a way to do it :(

Anyway....

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The image resizing on this site sucks. I hosted them, why not let them be original size?

You guys can right click on them and his "View image" for the original size if you care

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
I've never have seen one like that in person. I've seen double cab and crew max. Does yours come with a long bed as well or just the standard bed?

What do you even call that?

·
Premium Member
2,269 Posts
Resized or not, that ride is sweet. Still trying to figure out how you got those cactus in the background.;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Nice!!

·
Premium Member
5,461 Posts
The image resizing on this site sucks. I hosted them, why not let them be original size?

You guys can right click on them and his "View image" for the original size if you care
Yeah, it does.
I used to re-size the images before I downloaded them but now it's not worth bothering because the site will mess them up anyway.

Like the grille emblem!! :first:

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the kind words everyone. I appreciate it.

Does anyone know how wide of a rim we can go while keeping the offset in the fender?
I want to get some drag radials on this thing ;)

·
Registered
427 Posts
I have no fender flares and have 20x9's with a 35mm offset. They sit perfectly flush.

Sent likely while not near a computer......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts