Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so guys, I remember posting a thread a while ago about the S/C running a flex fuel engine.
I searched the web but I did not find any thing new. so I am refreshing the info:boink:.

some said you have to wait for a flash and honestly I don't know what that is.

I saw this vid. Soundelux 2009 Purple Custom Tundra Supercharged Flex Fuel - YouTube
he said he made a couple of tricks:cool::rolleyes: any ideas what are these tricks ?

WE WANT S/C FOR FF :mad: and btw if i was not in UAE i would take my tundra to that shop but no luck her.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
I think warranty is pretty much shot out the tailpipe when doing it...

As far as the video.... it sounds like they just converted the engine to a non-crap gas version...<--probably just using bought oem parts from Toyota....
ie.... no real tricks.... just an owner that has a little coin in his back pocket, and wanted a SC for his newly bought Tundra...
Pretty much. I just skim read it quickly...but ya I wouldn't count on warranty.
It would be a good option if you had the coin and wanted the SC and had a knowledgeable dealer like Sparks.
Many dealers probably wouldn't have a clue where to start if something went wrong....my dealer couldn't even tell me what oil they used on my first change....that was the service writer, but sad....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts