Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after much debate, and about twice as much patience, and three times as much money, i finally traded-in my ole faithful 2000 4WD SR5 AC for a brand new 5.7 CM Limited. The only options that I wanted were already standard with the limited. I did go ahead and get the factory 20s, moonroof and spray-in bedliner. Man!!! what a big difference from my old Tundra. Everything is soooooo much nicer. 2 BIG thumbs up Toyota. GOOD JOB!!

Now I got to change my screen name.......damn.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no. i decided against 4WD this time around. i only used my 4WD on my previous truck about 4 times for the past seven years. not worth it in my mind. plus, i get better gas mileage without it.....which i need.

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
Truck looks beautiful. I love the look of the CrewMax. Congratulations on the purchase!

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks. now for the mod bug. i think i've already been biten.:tu:

·
Registered
528 Posts
awesome ride...congrats

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
now i need to decide which exhaust to get. i had Magnaflows on my old Tundra, which I LOVED. perfect rumble when at idle. awesome roar when you step on it. decisions decisions. :cool:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Very very nice looking CM.

Silver with the factory 20's really sharp and some clean lines on your truck.

Enjoy it and best of luck with it.

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks. it still amazes me that this is MY truck.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Congrats on your new ride. I appreciate all the standard features on the Tundra, especially the saftey ones like side airbags etc..Also I cant get over how smooth the engine/tranny work. Love the truck!

Cheers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts