Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Camera Source-Ident-1inch.png
Camera-Source.com
is proud to be a new supporting vendor of Tundra Solutions!

Don't settle for a universal drill through backup camera for your 2007 to 2013 Tundra. We offer OEM and aftermarket backup cameras for late model vehicles and now we have a brand new OEM solution for your Tundra that is easy to install and is just like the factory kit... but half the price!

For those with aftermarket navigation:
You can order your camera kit with our exclusive front flying lead harness that makes your aftermarket Navi plug and play with the Tundra factory wiring! Simply connect the white connector into the factory plug in the overhead console, select your desired camera power option (reverse activated or accessory powered), route the RCA down the A pillar behind the navigation unit, and connect to the backup camera input! We even route a reverse trigger wire through the harness to trigger your navigation to the camera!

For those who want a rear view mirror display:
We offer a plug and play option that bundles in your choice of a Gentex 3345 (Homelink mirror) or Gentex 657 video mirror.

Tailgate camera configuration:
At the rear you will simply replace your existing tailgate handle with the new OEM Toyota handle with pre-mounted super-CMOS camera, route the cable through your tailgate, and plug in to the existing harness at the rear frame rail.

The total installation can take less than 30 minutes!

CS-TUN-BezelView1.jpg Advent-display.png

NOTE: We custom build our harnesses and the year must be specified when ordering. This kit will work with 2007-2013 but some 2012 and 13 models don't have continuity through the factory harness - see the product page or contact us for more details.
Check us out online at www.camera-source.com

Have a factory camera that is burned out? We offer a 6 volt replacement camera module that is a plug and play replacement for your factory mounted camera! Works on navigation units, mirrors, or flip down monitors from 2007-2013.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
View attachment 48963
Camera-Source.com is proud to be a new supporting vendor of Tundra Solutions!

Don't settle for a universal drill through backup camera for your 2007 to 2013 Tundra. We offer OEM and aftermarket backup cameras for late model vehicles and now we have a brand new OEM solution for your Tundra that is easy to install and is just like the factory kit... but half the price!

For those with aftermarket navigation:
You can order your camera kit with our exclusive front flying lead harness that makes your aftermarket Navi plug and play with the Tundra factory wiring! Simply connect the white connector into the factory plug in the overhead console, select your desired camera power option (reverse activated or accessory powered), route the RCA down the A pillar behind the navigation unit, and connect to the backup camera input! We even route a reverse trigger wire through the harness to trigger your navigation to the camera!

For those who want a rear view mirror display:
We offer a plug and play option that bundles in your choice of a Gentex 3345 (Homelink mirror) or Gentex 657 video mirror.

Tailgate camera configuration:
At the rear you will simply replace your existing tailgate handle with the new OEM Toyota handle with pre-mounted super-CMOS camera, route the cable through your tailgate, and plug in to the existing harness at the rear frame rail.

The total installation can take less than 30 minutes!

View attachment 48964 View attachment 48965

NOTE: We custom build our harnesses and the year must be specified when ordering. This kit will work with 2007-2013 but some 2012 and 13 models don't have continuity through the factory harness - see the product page or contact us for more details.
Check us out online at www.camera-source.com

Have a factory camera that is burned out? We offer a 6 volt replacement camera module that is a plug and play replacement for your factory mounted camera! Works on navigation units, mirrors, or flip down monitors from 2007-2013.
This is what I am looking for. How do I contact you?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I need a handle that I can replace my existing handle that has a camera in it. I want to continue using me existing Tundra 2012 JBL Nav System Screen

1 - 5 of 5 Posts