Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are pics of my Crew Max with CST coil overs, 20X9 Ultra Goliath's, and 35X12.5X20 Nitto Trail Grappler M/T's.
Coils overs are set at 3.0 inches and there is a little rubbing in reverse and at full lock. I think it needs to be aligned better because there is a lot of positive camber still.
The coils are smooth as butter and the truck rides and handles so much better. No More nose diving in turns, it's a very different truck now. Next mod is the CST 3.5 lift spindles and upper UCA's. and some rear shackles and shocks with the Icon leaf spring expansion pack.
The Wheels are 20X9 with a +35 offset
I am pretty stoked with how it looks and drives, please enjoy the before and after pics. Sorry if there are too many.

Before

After

·
Registered
121 Posts
Nice, clean transformation. Looks sweet!!!!!!! :tu:

·
Registered
293 Posts
Nice set of tires you have there. Is your truck a 4x4?

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Looks Amazing!!!

·
Premium Member
1,261 Posts
Very nice! Are the Nitto Trails really loud?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the props my truck is a 4X2 the Nittos are not too loud and I'm not sure what PSI they have right now i'll have to check that

·
Registered
655 Posts
the nitto trail grapplers are the less noisey M/Ts,i love them.

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
WOW! What a NIGHT and DAY change! LOOKS GREAT for offroading for sure!

·
Registered
194 Posts
What a diffrence....nicely done!

·
Registered
50 Posts
i know this off the subject but are your front windows tint and what % i see you are from california, i'm moving out there this summer and have read that the cops will pull you over if you have any tint on the front side windows, was wondering if you have had any problems with the cops

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The tint is dark over the factory tint on the back three windows, the front is medium. I'm in Orange County there are so many people with dark tint on front windows it's crazy. I did get pulled over one time when I had my X-Runner for dark tint by the CHP so after that I just put medium and didn't get pulled over. But it's all up to the cop IMHO. I think if it's light enough so they can see you and you don't drive crazy then you'd be ok.

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Looks awesome man, how much was that total.

·
Registered
277 Posts
The truck looks sweet!!!!! How high did you adjust the coil overs, and what backspacing did you get on your wheels?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Have you thought about adding some fender flares to your truck, that would like tight!

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
Looks sweet!

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
love the look. want the tire/wheel pacakge for mine. badly. those would look great on my truck i think....

love the height although i still prefer a slight rake so u dont get the nose high look like that..but it looks good. i had to do 1.5 blocks on mine after a 3 inch lift to get the right stance but man i want a wheel tire package like that....maybe santa will be nice this christmas huh hahahaha

1 - 20 of 30 Posts