Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spindles were installed yesterday along with the Icon mini pack, Pure Performance Shackles and Bilstein 5100's. The spindles give 3.5 inches of lift, The CST coil overs are adjusted to approximately 2.5. The mini pack advertises 1.5 inches of lift and the shackles claim almost 2.0 inches of lift. Realistically I think I'm only getting 2.5 inches of lift in the back. I'm contemplating adding a 1.0 inch block or add a leaf when I install the UCA's in a couple of months and crank the coils a up a bit more. I would like to add the the ride that the Icon Mini pack along with the Bilstein's provide is really really nice! Bed bounce is almost non existent and speed bumps and pot holes are smoothed out a lot by the suspension's components. I know this is a rather expensive way to lift my truck and I could gone higher for less money But I really wanted a smooth riding truck with great handling that I could drive every day. I wanted to use high quality parts that gave me the performance and the freedom tweak and adjust height.
Hope you enjoy the pics

Stock truck

With Coil Overs 35's and stock rear

With Spindles, Mini Pack Shackles and Bilstein 5100's

Spindles and Coils

Rear Shots

Shackle

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Wow looks great!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Truck looks great! Congrats!

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
fantastic man - amazing how much better these trucks look with a little bit of tinkering

·
Registered
87 Posts
This is one ugly truck! Wanna trade?

Kidding, of course. This is one nice setup. Good job!

·
Registered
207 Posts
4x4? .

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Looks great man! Im litterally in the middle of doing my ICON spring install and I realized I dont have any C-clamps. Going to make it much easier to get the springs on with those since Im doing this myself....have to wait til Home Depot opens in the morning...damn it.

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
Good look'n truck!

·
Registered
754 Posts
Can I borrow some money so mine can look like that? In the 3rd pic is that lift higher than the 2nd pic? AFter aadding that mini pack stuff it seems higher?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Can I borrow some money so mine can look like that? In the 3rd pic is that lift higher than the 2nd pic? AFter aadding that mini pack stuff it seems higher?
2nd and 3rd pic are with coil overs and 35's only the back is stock

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Maybe I missed it but what wheels are these? Are they 20"? I really like them, I like chrome/polished wheels. Thanks

·
Registered
420 Posts
Looks good, maybe another inch or two lift in the rear, what 5100s are you running in the rear? I thought they were only good for stock or 1" of lift.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts