Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my PA BL installed took me 4 days had many rusted bolts and the steering extender was a pita to get in due to the rust . If anyone gonna do this remember to get new longer rear cab bolts and you dont have to extend your gas filler neck.

Love the look of it , i move my tubesteps up a little to hide the frame all it needs now are 35's

finally , I would like to thanks god and fellow TS members Blackhawkxx,Kcsteck,Apimpdad ,and MP Gunny thanks you guys for answering my questions on the 3body lift without these guys I think I wouldnt be able to do the bodylift install

now on with the pics

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,116 Posts
Looks good. What made you decide to go with a body lift instead of a suspension lift?

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Body lifts aren't my favorite either, but I have to say, this looks good. I don't see much frame and that is want normally bothers me about bodylifts. Good job, good color. Is that a spacer level kit I see hiding in the fender?

·
Registered
313 Posts
looks great :tu:

what kind of light bar is that on the front? im assuming it's one of the ones that just bolts to the bumper itself, correct? do you notice that the beams of your lights "bounce" when you hit bumps? i had an almost identical looking light bar on my tacoma and the bouncing beams drove me nuts. for now i mounted my daylighters directly on the bumper, but i still get it and would like to have an inexpensive, but solid mount for them.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Body lifts aren't my favorite either, but I have to say, this looks good. I don't see much frame and that is want normally bothers me about bodylifts. Good job, good color. Is that a spacer level kit I see hiding in the fender?

yeah it has a toytec level kit. when you selling me your axis wheels?

00 tundra > its a fabtech desert guard light bar. i run my spot lights on the bar i use it only when wheelin or out in the country. yeah the light bounces but not that bad

·
Registered
35 Posts
A badly installed body lift is obvious to everyone. But a badly installed suspension lift will cost a lot of money down the road in prematurely worn parts, and an ill-mannered truck.

The key to a good body lift or suspenion lift are a professional installation.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A badly installed body lift is obvious to everyone. But a badly installed suspension lift will cost a lot of money down the road in prematurely worn parts, and an ill-mannered truck.

The key to a good body lift or suspenion lift are a professional installation.

failed , sounds like you a girlie man that pays for everything done on your truck.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Your truck looks good man, who cares if anyone else doesn't like body lifts? I have the exact same setup on my truck and i'm happy with it... ready for those 35s too!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts