Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3 years later i finally had the leveling kit installed. Sucks though im overseas so the wife got to drive it first :( Let me know what ya think.

Attachments

·
Registered
819 Posts
what size and brand of tires? Looks a lot meaner!

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Looks great!! Just right!!

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Those look like the 295/65/18 G/year Duratracs. Look friggin' sweet and I think they will be my next tire as well.

THanks for serving and hope ya get to drive 'er soon!

-rockstate

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all. I appreciate it. As far as tires they are Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac. 295/65/18. I can't wait to come home in a month and a half to drive it! Hopefully by then i'll figure out what exhaust to get.

·
Registered
422 Posts
looks great man - I really like blue streak.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the comments all. As far as specs. lol. I couldn't tell you off hand. I know its 18x9. I picked out the rims i wanted and had the wife go and order them for me. :) I'll try and talk to her today and see if she can email any info on them for you. As far as rubbing. i'll once again have to talk to her and find out. Now she's loving my truck so i have to lift her 08 tundra now once i get back from the middle east.

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
love the tires. It's a little too nose high for my taste though. Put any weight in the bed and it looks ten times worse.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Very nice and well worth the wait...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah i just noticed the rake. It may been cause we had my old rims and tires in there still. i'm hoping so anyways. The wife said it aint like that anymore. So who knows.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Any weight in the back of these trucks will throw it off. You should be just rear end high.

Here's bout 900-1000 lbs in mine. I parked like that so I could unload it through the gate..

-rockstate

1 - 15 of 15 Posts