Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally got pictures of my new truck. I traded in my 05 Ranger for this about 2 weeks ago. 2007 Tundra double cab, with the 5.7L and 6spd Auto.

TRD Stainless Dual Exhaust:

Interior:

hmmm no more suicide door:

Shes big. Heres a good picture comparing it to my ranger.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Sweet ride! Enjoy!

·
Registered
440 Posts
nice, red on this truck is really growing on me.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Awesome:tu: Did the truck come with the TRD duals from the dealer? Or did you have it installed after that?

Good luck with your DC:tu:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome:tu: Did the truck come with the TRD duals from the dealer? Or did you have it installed after that?

Good luck with your DC:tu:

The duals were installed already. The manager Had ordered this truck for himself, then decided he wanted a Crew Max, so it has the exhaust and had steps but I had them take the steps off.

·
Registered
237 Posts
The duals were installed already. The manager Had ordered this truck for himself, then decided he wanted a Crew Max, so it has the exhaust and had steps but I had them take the steps off.
Lucky you;) Those duals probably sound nice:tu:

Enjoy your ride.

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
Man Toreadorranger ,
We need to have a picture database to help those needing to decide what color to get.
I have been thinking DesertSand(have SilverSky now)To keep it light and easy to maintain.
But man your pics really made it tough.
My first truck was Red.
Is that interior Graphite?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea the interior is graphite. This is my 5th Red truck. The ranger I traded in on the tundra was the same exact red pretty much, as you can see my other Red ranger is more of a maroon/dark red though.

·
Registered
166 Posts
nice looking ride there. big difference between your Tundra and Ranger I'll bet:D

·
Registered
70 Posts
Love that radiant red bro. What other options is it equipped besides TRD OF?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Wow nice truck!!! Bet it is bad A$$ coming from a Ranger (or any other:D )
I was going to order that exact same truck/color but found a radiant red TSS for 4k less on a different lot. Only regret is I do wish mine came with the fog lights.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts