Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally got the beast and man do i have hell keeping it under 70mph when goin to work sheesh dont even realize it cause its so big. thats my mom she is 4'11" as you can see the top ofher head is only about 2 or so inches above top of the tailgate.

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
Congrats on your purchase. I have trouble keeping the speed down in this thing too.

·
TS
579 Posts
Looking great, congrats! What is that decal under the v8 sticker?

·
Registered
93 Posts
I think it is the Texas Edition badge.

·
Registered
237 Posts
This is my time seeing pictures of a Timberland Mica Tundra:tu:

Enjoy your ride and go easy on her until break-in is completed:D

Cheers

·
Registered
166 Posts
Nice pics and very nice ride. You're gonna love it more and more:)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
those pics are not that great cause it was all dirty from going to work had about 2inches of rain the night i brought it home and took these the next day when i got home in some daylight. I have over 200miles on it now so maybee wont be long i can really romp on it..I was overcome by the urge this morning and nailed it and within 100yrds i was from 30mph to 95mph i was like omg!!!:D :devil:

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
LOL - Your mom! Her looking at the tailgate must be like me looking at my garage door. It's like a wall in front of her.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LOL - Your mom! Her looking at the tailgate must be like me looking at my garage door. It's like a wall in front of her.
lol yep she tried to look in the bed of the truck i just had to lower the tailgate.. which i cant say much im only 5'4" and if i want to get something out of the back i gotta climb up..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts