Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Just finished Friday morning....damn I am tired....took about 3 days b/c of goofing off, and running around this island...looking for various nick nacks.....thought I had everything I needed....

2K6 Toyota Tundra Limited
De-Badged (right @ delivery)
6" RCD w/ TracBars
35" Toyo Open Country M/T
18x9 KMC RockStars 0 offset 4.5 backspace
VSE Bazooka 6" sub

Let me know what you guys think...thanks for looking !!!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Re: .:<{Finally, I present your my Tundra}>:.

I assume you are military and stationed in Guam. I also assume you are going to freight it back to the U.S., right?

·
Registered
635 Posts

Just finished Friday morning....damn I am tired....took about 3 days b/c of goofing off, and running around this island...looking for various nick nacks.....thought I had everything I needed....

6" RCD w/ TracBars
VSE Bazooka 6" sub

Niiiice! I'd hate to be the one in charge of keeping that beast clean...

·
Registered
1,901 Posts

6" RCD w/ TracBars
VSE Bazooka 6" sub

Looks real nice...Black looks so sexy when its clean. ;) Great pictures too!

·
Registered
961 Posts

Nice ride man, I really like the black wheels on a black truck.

·
Registered
122 Posts

I assume you are military and stationed in Guam. I also assume you are going to freight it back to the U.S., right?
Why do you have to ***-u-me that he is military and stationed in Guam? There are plenty of loyal Toyota Tundra, Taco, T-100 and HILUX owners in Guam. A few of the best all around Toys i've seen were there. I'm going to freight mine back to Guam. Only problem is, the best Toyotas I've bought were from Japan.:)

·
Registered
122 Posts

Oh, and sorry... That ride is Cherree....

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Why do you have to ***-u-me that he is military and stationed in Guam? There are plenty of loyal Toyota Tundra, Taco, T-100 and HILUX owners in Guam. A few of the best all around Toys i've seen were there. I'm going to freight mine back to Guam. Only problem is, the best Toyotas I've bought were from Japan.:)

He assumed correctly, but there is a catch.....I am an active duty Air Force member, but originally from Guam....thanks for all the comments....and if I do get stationed back in the states in a few more months....I will take her back with me....

thanks for looking.....

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Nice truck! Looks great. I've been considering joining the air force too :)

Thanks.....hey if you have any questions 'bout the Air Force send me a message...I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.....

·
Registered
113 Posts

He assumed correctly, but there is a catch.....I am an active duty Air Force member, but originally from Guam....thanks for all the comments....and if I do get stationed back in the states in a few more months....I will take her back with me....

thanks for looking.....
Nice truck I was stationed in guam (air force as well) back in 1988 remember alot of good times there like barney's beach house, telefoffo falls (sp), and all the clubs.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Nice truck I was stationed in guam (air force as well) back in 1988 remember alot of good times there like barney's beach house, telefoffo falls (sp), and all the clubs.
ahh, barneys is gone....are you @ Scott AFB?

·
Registered
113 Posts

No Im not in the military anymore, I live about 120 miles from scott what field are you in? I was in AGE (areospace ground equipment) when I was leaving they were just starting the new tower for nasa so the landing strip could be used for the space shuttle if an emergency ever occurred I remember that was one of the longest airstrips I ever had to drive on and the frogs were always splattered everywhere.

·
I'm just here for the food!
600 Posts

very nice! job well done! I noticed that you got Hawai'i plates on it...did you purchase the truck from Hawai'i and have it shipped to Guam or something????

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Mark2550:

I am in Dental....I know, I know doesn't look like it from the truck.......yeah it's been done for a while now...the just went thru an excercise a couple months ago, just in case the shuttle had to land here....the toads...are still here...hehehe

kaleo:

I bought the truck from Servco Auto in Honolulu, completely over the phone.....best service ever...if you need a salesman in hawaii, let me know cause this guy rocked......

local dealer wanted too much for too little tundra...plus I couldn't see my self in a white tundra.....

·
Registered
113 Posts

H20UUPO,

Yeah I don't miss the excersises, watching the superbowl live at 4:00 a.m. or the MRE'S but do miss the nice constant weather and beaches your truck has to be enveyed by other's stationed there, keep it clean she's a keeper

Just wondering since you have the bazooka sub did you add it later and if so could you tell that much of a difference for the price of this

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

H20UUPO,

Yeah I don't miss the excersises, watching the superbowl live at 4:00 a.m. or the MRE'S but do miss the nice constant weather and beaches your truck has to be enveyed by other's stationed there, keep it clean she's a keeper

Just wondering since you have the bazooka sub did you add it later and if so could you tell that much of a difference for the price of this
I got the VSE after I got the truck, I ordered it from toyota of concord, mass, I think they are toyotaparts4u.com great service, was about 320 shipped...out here to guam.

·
Registered
122 Posts

I'm originally from Guam too (Santa Rita), still got Guam plates on the Camry. Joined the Coast Guard and got my first station back there. I see the windows are almost blacked out. The Tint Nazis on NavSta wouldn't let me slide with that. Do you have any trouble getting on Andersen?

1 - 20 of 68 Posts