Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recieved my Rock Warrior Friday.After waiting for 2 long months its finally here.Now im a part of the Tundra Grup ,woot1Traded in my 08 Tacoma AC TRD Off Road. Im happy with the truck all the way around. I just cant figure out the iPod controls on the radio.When i turn the tune knob the radio starts tio play songs.How do i scroll and things without playing music?

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
:D

:worthless:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ill post them up.Although its amusing to see the comin faces with signs pic.To busy driving around.Ill get some later though. For some reason in my truck sticker on the window at the dealer ship its doesnt talk about the pedals. I asked them today and they said since recall toyota is not putting them on there.

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
I got lucky, mine had the sport pedals, and they are not coming off. NEED PICS.

·
Registered
107 Posts
That is the sharpest Tundra I have ever seen coming straight off the lot. Good choice in color.

·
Registered
397 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That is the sharpest Tundra I have ever seen coming straight off the lot. Good choice in color.
I knew when i seen this truck i wanted one.

The all black front end looks really sharp. Now you just need to paint your headlights black (BHLM) to finish the look.
Next on the list. :tu:

Very nice! Love the TRD wheels.:tu:
There growing on me.I liked them orginally.Know i want to maybe go back to my initial plan of XD Black Hoss 20x9 with M/T ATZ 305/55/20 :)

·
Registered
741 Posts
very nice truck :thumb: love those rims and everything else good choice

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
I was gonna say the the same thing that this Tundra looks awesome right off the lot without any mods. Congrats man!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts