Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't care too much for the 2007 double cab when I looked at them a month ago. Yesterday I went and looked at the 2007 crewmax. Sticker on the first one was $48,998. Sticker on the second one was just over $47,000. The other 3 were around $46,300. And, they were not willing to budge one bit on the price. Who in their right mind is going to pay that much for one of these trucks? Those of you who have them I sure hope you paid alot less than these idiot dealers out west (Washington State) want for this truck. They were all really nice trucks and very well equipped but the salesman had this "bend over" look on his face. It'll be a cold day in purgatory before I pay that much. I had this price of around $40,000 in my head for one. Dopey me!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
the sticker on my LTD TRD Crewmax was $44,601 but I did not pay close to that price, I called several of my local dealers and found one that game me my truck for $500 over invoice.... keep looking!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Some dealers are not competitive. Tell them so and move on. I would advise dealing only with fleet/internet managers to get the best price. I had multiple dealers in WA & OR at $500 over invoice. Problem for me wasn't price but finding the Tundra that I wanted.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
I think there's a good chance that they didn't take you as a serious buyer if you, by chance, drove up there in an 06 with some significant mods because they thought you wouldn't be ready to replace it yet.

$500 or so over invoice is definitely available for the CrewMax there via the internet sales dept. with few or no port options if you are willing travel, order from what is allocated in that region over the next couple of months (wait).

My deal:
CrewMax Limited 2WD 5.7
factory options: 20" alloy; nav/JBL; running lights; sonar; moonroof; cold kit; mudguards
port options: mats, spare tire lock
MSRP $43769
price $39928 + TTL

I'm sure you are going to be getting 4X4 but this should give you a range of $38K to $42K depending on what else you want on it.

·
Registered
548 Posts
my sr5 crewmax stickered for 37,181.
i paid much less than that. you need to find one with less options........

1 - 5 of 5 Posts