Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys I finally got the wheels and tires done! I really need to get some better pics but this will give you an idea of what it looks like. The driveway is sloped downward so the weight of the front end is bringing the wheel well down. I actually had a 2.5 inch leveling kit put on and on level ground it looks great IMO... Some better pics are soon to come!
What do you guys think of the new wheels????????????

Attachments

·
Registered
226 Posts
Truck is looking good man. I really like the wheels with that metallic blue. I think you ought to de-bagged it next. Personal opinion though. But looks great :tu:

·
Registered
330 Posts
Congrats, looks great, good color combo.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Looks good.

You mind measuring your fenders for me? Does it sit perfectly level?

(note if you measure on uneven ground it'll compress the suspension just enough to really give you skewed readings)

-rocksttate

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys! I'm very pleased with the results!

P.S. Morning Glory - I'll definitely measure the fenders for you!

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Is that the Nitto grapplers? If so let me know how you like them. I just put a set of wheels on mine and i have to do something. The long trails look funny. I have to up at least to a 33" and a little wider. I keep seeing the grapplers on here, but don't know anyone personally that have had them to get a long term story on them... Truck looks great Man!!!!

·
Registered
293 Posts
What is the size of the rims and tires?

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Lookin awesome! IMO you should debadge the Tundra and SR5 badges on the sides of the truck...Sick!

·
Registered
422 Posts
looks SHARP - welcome to the club!

·
Premium Member
1,261 Posts
Looks great with the blue!! Congrats man!:D:D:D

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
You should definitly debadge. Slate is the best color!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts