Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So finally i got pics of my Crewmax after i washed it today. Post pics if you have some of your truck clean too or any 2007 tundra for that matter ;)

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow, that is clean!!! Thanks for the pics!
Thanks man...i was going to get exactly what you have but i already had black and i don't have time to wash it like 3 times a week but very nice man ;)

·
Banned
8,335 Posts
We need to get you to replaced that Pos factory radio with a Pioneer Z2 navi. rip that radio out dude im glad you didn't get the factory Pos Navi which is useless on features see you in a few week's dude.Did you get my pm on your radio benzel for your truck?

ERik

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We need to get you to replaced that Pos factory radio with a Pioneer Z2 navi. rip that radio out dude im glad you didn't get the factory Pos Navi which is useless on features see you in a few week's dude.Did you get my pm on your radio benzel for your truck?

ERik
Yeah i got it i will pull it out as soon as i can man and you know that. I want my subs in there first. ;)

·
Registered
226 Posts
What are using to clean the interior. I like how the wheel shines without looking to wet. Don't tell me it's armour all....:ts:

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Armor all?...Please...i used to use their stuff a few years back but now that is Black Magic Protectant. Stuff works great and smells good and leaves a long lasting shine. Spray some onto a lint free polising cloth and just wipe on till there are no streaks. I only use black magic and mothers products on my truck ;)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Armor all?...Please...i used to use their stuff a few years back but now that is Black Magic Protectant. Stuff works great and smells good and leaves a long lasting shine. Spray some onto a lint free polising cloth and just wipe on till there are no streaks. I only use black magic and mothers products on my truck ;)
What kind of leather cleaner are you using?

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What kind of leather cleaner are you using?
Its not a cleaner its a conditioner. The cleaners that make the seats shinny and slippery actually will crack your leather over time. Armor all leather wipes or any product like that are very bad on your leather. I use black majic Leather conditioner. You put it on a clean rag and rub it into your seat. Makes them kind of rough or so for a few hours then they become nice and soft..:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts