Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally found a Tundra that I liked. It is the 4.7L SR5 Dual Cab with the TRD package. I have been driving it for the last 3 days. So far we are very happy with the truck. We still have lots of snow and ice on the roads here in Fairbanks, Alaska. The truck handles great. Here is my first pic of the new Tundra. That extended cab Toy next to it is our 92 that we purchased new. It still runs strong at 166,000 miles but we wanted a bigger truck.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Congrats on the 2007 DC with the TRD Package:tu: The Salsa Pearl with the TRD Pkg is a great combination. That's what I have:D

Good luck with the Truck, and thanks for posting a picture:ts:

Cheers

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats on the 2007 DC with the TRD Package:tu: The Salsa Pearl with the TRD Pkg is a great combination. That's what I have:D

Good luck with the Truck, and thanks for posting a picture:ts:

Cheers
I did a double take on your avatar. I thought our snow all melted this morning. :D

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Great truck. That color is sexay! :D

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Did they give you a good deal up at the Banks..
I thought so. The manager came out after I made the deal and he told me that he figures a deal is good when the dealership feels they could have got a little more from the customer and the customer feels they could have paid a little less to the dealership. That is where we were so in his and my definition it was a good deal. I will be traveling through Anchorage tomorrow afternoon on my way to work. Won't be in the truck. Alaska Airlines.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts