Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:pound::pound::D:D

To bad I'm to big to ride in it but my daughter loves it...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
hmmmmm, can we take rep points away for posts? :)

Also, put a child seat protector (basically a rubber mat) under that car seat and save your leather....

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hmmmmm, can we take rep points away for posts? :)

Also, put a child seat protector (basically a rubber mat) under that car seat and save your leather....
Noooooo, just trying to lighten things up around here. I don't have anything negative to write about my tundra :) getting seat protector this weekend.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wanted the recaro for my little one also. And of course the girlfriend said only pink will do...
I was in the same boat but we had a boy 8months ago so this will have to work for him too. Got me out of the pink seats. :)

·
Registered
471 Posts
I'm rollin' with Britax. Two of them. I coulda had a pair of sway bars for that money, or a lift, or Hellas, or Ranchos, or, nevermind.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
I'm rollin' with Britax. Two of them. I coulda had a pair of sway bars for that money, or a lift, or Hellas, or Ranchos, or, nevermind.
I have two eddie bauer seats that set me back about $400. I could have gotten a couple sway bars for that.....

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I have 7 total, in various stages (I have four children). Now the older ones have graduated to booster seats. We keep 4 in my wife's minivan and 3 in my truck. I stop counting how much money these seats cost. Actually, these aren't that bad; once you get them, you don't have to keep getting them.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have two eddie bauer seats that set me back about $400. I could have gotten a couple sway bars for that.....
I just got a Graco from Target....
I have the Britax and Graco 3 in 1 in the Sequoia. I paid almost $200 for the Graco about a month ago because it uses the 5 point harness and the Recaro is just for taking my girl to school in the tundra. It was $90 and my daughter likes it more then the Graco. I could have gotten two Recaros for the price Graco.

I have 7 total, in various stages (I have four children). Now the older ones have graduated to booster seats. We keep 4 in my wife's minivan and 3 in my truck. I stop counting how much money these seats cost. Actually, these aren't that bad; once you get them, you don't have to keep getting them.
wow, you must have the seats down pack. I hate shopping for them. Either you get the cheaper one that won't last as long for weight and height or get the most that'll last the longest. Then you read the reviews and if there not good you feel like a tool if you want to save a few bucks.

·
Registered
665 Posts
I have the Britax and Graco 3 in 1 in the Sequoia. I paid almost $200 for the Graco about a month ago because it uses the 5 point harness and the Recaro is just for taking my girl to school in the tundra. It was $90 and my daughter likes it more then the Graco. I could have gotten two Recaros for the price Graco.
[email protected], I wish my recaro would have cost that much. dont remember the exact number, but it was well over $200. must be the difference in the model, harness, etc.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
[email protected], I wish my recaro would have cost that much. dont remember the exact number, but it was well over $200. must be the difference in the model, harness, etc.
yes its just the booster with side protection. Seat belt comes across lap.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If anyone is curious you can get 6 car seats in a 04 Sequoia. 3-Britax, 1-graco and 2-boosters. We had to do it for my daughters 5 birthday. That was a fun ride....lol

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts