Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2002 Sequoia SR5 4WD
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my floor liners the day they went up for sale on the weathertech Canada site (December 10/'09) and I am just getting them now.

I phoned numerous times only to be given excuses such as as: "new molds had to be made for 2010" (about the only accurate excuse I received) "they're building a new plant", "they build them to order so it takes longer", "they're back ordered" etc...

Anyhow, now that I have them I couldn't be happier. I had originally ordered black, but the more I thought about it, I thought Tan would look better with my sand/beige interior. They are darker than I thought they would be (which is a good thing).

Well, of course before I put 'em in I had to make sure the camera was charged up. So here they are, from delivery, to un-boxing to installation. Enjoy!

Courier making the drop:

I also make no apologies for the mess. Its April in northern Canada, after all.

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
Nice .

·
Registered
22 Posts
Now you need new clean pedals:D.

Nice looking mats & a good color choice. How much were they?

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
I've had my Weathertechs since 2007 and they are one of the best investments you can make on these trucks. Really saves the carpet. Every once in awhile I lift them out to wash/clean them and the factory carpet looks brand new :)

·
Registered
112 Posts
I just got a set (used! sweet!) and have to agree. On my 2000 Tundra I had Husky Liners, which were outstanding as well. The Weather Techs are a little more refined feeling, maybe would catch less volume of crud, but both are awesome.

·
Premium Member
2002 Sequoia SR5 4WD
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Now you need new clean pedals:D.

Nice looking mats & a good color choice. How much were they?
Thanks! They were $230 (CAN) total for front and back

·
Registered
889 Posts
WOW.. look like you're waiting for the courier since December to take picture. LOL.

Very nice and you do need them indeed.....

·
Premium Member
1,180 Posts
Those look like a nice fit. and they have so much more driver side protection than the toyota all weathers; I should have got the weathertechs and had the dealer throw in something else.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
I have the same rainbow problem! :) Three variations of tan/brown color
I thought they fixed it.
Saw another truck with brown floor mats that matches the dark brown trim. Looks way nicer. Because with this Weathertech Tan color I do not see any match:rolleyes:

·
Registered
394 Posts
Nice. I got shipping info yesterday on my order for black ones. I have gray interior, but we always get black all-weather mats for our cars. I wasn't sure how they fit, especially the back, so it's good to see they will be ok.

·
Registered
200 Posts
i'm going to see if i can find a set at the wreckers, but no snow in April!! that's weird :S..

I see you have the aftermarket heated seats, just curious how much they cost??

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'm working near Wabasca (S.W. of you) and I need some liners in a hurry!! Got in to camp late the other night and had to park in about 6" of mud, not cool with a 5 day old truck!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts