Toyota Tundra Forums banner

Finally some pics to share

3K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  Bacaruda73 
#1 ·
Hope I'm posting in the right place. I'll be uploading these pics under my gallery when I get home but in the mean time I just wanted to share some pics of my truck! :D

It recently got upgraded with new shoes, socks, side burns, mustache, shades and love handles (like the owner) :lol: oh yeah ... it needs to be dropped but I need to get some wheels for my other ride... and besides, I don't think it looks that bad w/that huge gap, does it?

I'm really liking it the way it's turning out. Soon I'll be getting a gotee (already ordered), new denture and braces 8) (you guys try to figure that out LOL). So what do you guys think?

How it used to look:

This is how it looks NOW :D

You can see the rest of the pics at: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2540990

See less See more
#2 ·
Although it's not my particular style, it looks good. How does it drive? What's the tire size?

#3 ·
thanks man. It actually drives pretty good with its original suspension and since the gap is huge well I have no problems going over bumps or anything, but i do have to slow down way more. They are 22's, tire 265/35/22 ... at 1st I was hesitant about the 35 low profile but it's actually pretty good. So far I'm extremely happy :D

#5 ·
thanks man. It actually drives pretty good with its original suspension and since the gap is huge well I have no problems going over bumps or anything, but i do have to slow down way more. They are 22's, tire 265/35/22 ... at 1st I was hesitant about the 35 low profile but it's actually pretty good. So far I'm extremely happy :D
Nice truck and wheels. Thanks for posting them. I assumed the tires are Z rated. Have you defeated the speed limiter on the truck? Just curious.

#6 ·
Big improvement. I bet it turns a lot of heads. I bet you're not looking forward to replacing those tires. BTW, what do they run?
Well yes, i do get a LOT of compliments and I catch a lot of people checking it out as I'm rolling ... and about replacing them, no biggie... I actually sell wheels and tires on the side. I would love to be a vendor for this site but since we are just starting we dont really have a big selection. Most of our wheels are the bling bling type and I don't see that much around here (then again I'm a noob) and also, to be a vendor I need to pay right? well for me to pay I need to sell 1st and there's still a lot of things we need to get... but if anyone out there looking for some wheels and I can help (without breaking any rules or agreements, etc), let me know and I'll do whatever I can to help.

Nice truck and wheels. Thanks for posting them. I assumed the tires are Z rated. Have you defeated the speed limiter on the truck? Just curious.
Naw man, my buddy got a ticket driving my truck the other day (we carpool to work and I was tired as heck after only getting like 3 hrs of sleep studying for a midterm) and we don't really want to push it. My truck is getting known around my area so I rather just chill... maybe one day when I get drunk I'll max it out ... JK!

#10 ·
Nice. Maybe next time some bigger rubber will fill the gap more and provide a nicer ride. To bad you are so far away I am looking for some 20's or 22's have not decieded which yet.

#12 ·
Well yes, i do get a LOT of compliments and I catch a lot of people checking it out as I'm rolling ... and about replacing them, no biggie... I actually sell wheels and tires on the side. I would love to be a vendor for this site but since we are just starting we dont really have a big selection. Most of our wheels are the bling bling type and I don't see that much around here (then again I'm a noob) and also, to be a vendor I need to pay right? well for me to pay I need to sell 1st and there's still a lot of things we need to get... but if anyone out there looking for some wheels and I can help (without breaking any rules or agreements, etc), let me know and I'll do whatever I can to help.

Naw man, my buddy got a ticket driving my truck the other day (we carpool to work and I was tired as heck after only getting like 3 hrs of sleep studying for a midterm) and we don't really want to push it. My truck is getting known around my area so I rather just chill... maybe one day when I get drunk I'll max it out ... JK!
Sweet!! Don't drive drunk. You might loose the truck.

#14 ·
... it needs to be dropped but I need to get some wheels for my other ride... and besides, I don't think it looks that bad w/that huge gap, does it?

I recently installed a 3" leveling kit on the front of my 04 DC. left a gap about like your tuck has now. remedy . . . 33" GT M/T radials, gap filled. :D Your truck looks good now but... When you lower your truck, you are gong to have one nice looking ride :tu: I love those rims and tires.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.