Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my Tundra for almost 2 weeks and I just got around to taking some pictures of it. Wish it wasn't as cloudy out. First time Toyota owner. Traded in a Supercharged Nissan Frontier 4x4 that got 14 mpg on premium gas. I'll actually save a little money in gas now and have a lot more power :tu:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Awesome:tu: Got to love that 5.7L V8 and the TRD package. For some reason those pictures make the Tundra look bigger than ever:D

Good luck with your DC:tu:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For some reason those pictures make the Tundra look bigger than ever:D
Sweet, I was trying to show that a little. Since I got mine I have only seen one other new Tundra on the road and it looks like a beast while coming at you.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Beautiful truck. I think the flat light from the clouds actually makes your pics look better. Is it a 4X4? Seems like there are a group of folks that don't like the looks but I do. Nice truck.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Great looking truck, and awesome pics, I can only assume it's from a digital SLR, correct? Are those the standard wheels or are they upgraded?
:tu:

·
Jedi Ninja in Training
8,309 Posts
Truck looks great, but the photography itself is better. You should sell those to Toyota or at least a local dealership.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Looks awesome! those look like promotional shots from Toyota:tu:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Beautiful truck. I think the flat light from the clouds actually makes your pics look better. Is it a 4X4? Seems like there are a group of folks that don't like the looks but I do. Nice truck.
It is a 2wd. I dont really do any offroading.

Great looking truck, and awesome pics, I can only assume it's from a digital SLR, correct? Are those the standard wheels or are they upgraded?
:tu:
Thanks. Yep, digital SLR. They are the TRD package rims.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks. I cant wait to see how it looks lifted. I'm thinking about going up 3 inches or so with some knobby tires and maybe 20 in rims.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I see you broutgh the faster black Looks real nice I try to take pics it will not stop raining :eek:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I see you broutgh the faster black Looks real nice I try to take pics it will not stop raining :eek:
Yea, I'm not sure what the deal was. I test drove several trucks at different dealers and the black Tundra was always the fastest of all of them. The same went for my last 2 black trucks...kinda strange...:rolleyes:

I cant stop buying black trucks. I have tried to convince myself to go with another color, but then I see one in black and its all over. I don't mind cleaning them often.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Damn Dude,

That is one nice lookin ride! My have to change my order to black!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts