Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed a 7" BDS Lift and 37x13.50x22 Mud Grapplers...What do you think? What should I do next???? Lovin the Tundra:whoo::whoo:

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Truck looks awesome !!! Black is the best color but is a pain to keep clean. I think black headlight and taillight covers would complete the truck. The black headlight mod would also look good just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Holy Shmack!!! That's one sweet truck man - Congrats! Not sure if there's anything else you can do with it.... everything flows perfect. :thumb:

What's the offset of your wheels and do you have any rubbing issues?

·
Registered
397 Posts
That is one mean/nice looking crewmax:cool:. Great job:tu:

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Installed a 7" BDS Lift and 37x13.50x22 Mud Grapplers...What do you think? What should I do next???? Lovin the Tundra:whoo::whoo:
Looks great!! Very nice choices. Would not do much else to the exterior, except matbe some fender flares if you can find some you like. Much more and the mods start to look cheesey, keep it clean looking like it is now. I think the stock lights look great withe chrome, not a fan of the "black head light mod"

Next I would would work on the sound/entertainment system with plenty of sound deading material also added. a rear view cam if you don't have one now would be a good addition.

Hey does it still fit in the garage?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Bad ride....next mod, grill and headlights.....lights are way toooo bright for all that black lol.....Maybe some fender flares too to give it a more agressive side shot. Nice work.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Looks great!!! Now paint your truck white!!

·
Registered
228 Posts
WOW!!!! That thing is pretty!!!! Great job! Awesome color too. :D

·
Registered
750 Posts
What's next. Well clearly a bull bar, rock sliders, a winch, and some other off road accessories. Then go out and get it dirty and muddy. Otherwise you are the proud owner of a lifted show pony.

·
Registered
231 Posts
NICE! I will tell you what to do next: Take it out to the desert and PUT IT THROUGH! Finally a man with some bad azz chrome wheels.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Oh yeah, I almost forgot, one thing you can do is take off those TRD stickers since you've made huge improvements on the suspension.

·
Registered
365 Posts
wow, i must say awesome lookin toy:tu::tu: the 22's with the 37's look sick with that lift. what's next....supercharge!:D

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks Everyone!!! I am thinking a winch bumper. I was surprised that I didnt lose any of the smooth ride.

·
Registered
167 Posts
looks sick man, nice job.

How much power did you lose with the 37's? Huge drop in MPG?

1 - 20 of 98 Posts