Toyota Tundra Forums banner

First Mods - Debadge, Devinyl, and Tint

2K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  Marky_Mark 
#1 ·
I love the new look! Hated the salsa with the flat black vinyl, just didn't mesh well. Tomorrow I will debadge the tailgate and install the tonneau cover :)

Upcoming mods are colormatched running boards, painted rear bumper, painted center section of the front bumper, and who knows what else?

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I thought it looked good from the factory :D Looks even better now debaged! Those headlights really set the truck off!!

#5 ·
hmmm.... I like the Vinyl removed on the DC's, but I'm not so sure about our CM's... but if you like it, then I guess that's all that matters!

#7 ·
hmmm.... I like the Vinyl removed on the DC's, but I'm not so sure about our CM's... but if you like it, then I guess that's all that matters!
Yep I love it - on salsa. I think the black vinyl on salsa makes it more purple-y, and there's not a color out there I hate more than purple, lol.

Not sure if I would have done it on your color either...too light! :eek: It would make it look like a Corolla. I saw a Corolla at the dealer when we were buying the truck, and it was a very similar color and has the weatherstrip that extends on the bottom of the pillar to the end of the door.

#9 ·
Looking good! I'm sure we'll see many many more mods before you decide to trade again....

#15 ·
Where the HE!! have I been ??????????? How long have you had the new Tundra ?? It looks beautiful. Salsa was my 2nd choice in colors. As ususal, you are selecting all the right mods........ Congrats on the new ride and good luck with it. POINTS SENT !!

#18 ·
Why not black again?? I loved your black one!
Black is definitely more bad-azz. But the paint was one of the main reasons I got rid of the truck. Without clear or metal flake, I just don't spend enough time detailing to keep it looking nice. It had the swirls and ugliness of a 10 year old vehicle.

This paint is nice and sparkly - will cover up for my laziness :cool:

#19 ·
Black is definitely more bad-azz. But the paint was one of the main reasons I got rid of the truck. Without clear or metal flake, I just don't spend enough time detailing to keep it looking nice. It had the swirls and ugliness of a 10 year old vehicle.

This paint is nice and sparkly - will cover up for my laziness :cool:

Well the truck looks sweet. Those headlights look familiar too haha.:cool::tu:

#20 ·
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I saw this one coming from a mile away. The second you posted a thread about a new Crewmax, i knew that Sequoia was already halfway out of the garage to make room for something...a little newer. ;) So what was the time frame for your ownership on the Sequoia? I think you have surpassed me on having that horrible itch for a new vehicle. I love my truck but i want a new 2010 Dodge Ram diesel so bad. The only problem is i can't stop modding my Tundra haha. Well the truck looks great! No doubt it will be a beautiful mono color vehicle before your done. :clown: Best of luck and maybe number three will be the lucky one for you! :tu:

#21 ·
looks good. i usually hate the peeling the black off the b pillars but it does look good on yours. cant wait to see the rest. and yeah, id love to be onthe list for your "certified thirdhorseman owned" vehicles

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.