Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was parked on the side of a road recently, and returned to find my drivers side mirror cracked. The mirror arm body (frame, etc.) was not damaged. It must have been folded forward upon impact, and then returned to the correct spot by the kindly gent who struck it. The mirror glass is cracked and broken, and was loosely hanging from the inside assembly. i pulled the glass and plastic backerplate out carefully, and found that there was another broken part inside. there appears to be a ball-and-socket type connection, with the socket being on the mirror glass backer plate, and the ball being on the opposing part that is screwed into the mirror arm assembly. the ball is now broken off and stuck in the socket. the electric motor and power adjustment legs are intact and working properly. it appears that i need the mirror glass with attached backerplate as well as the plastic part with the socket. i don't need the entire mirror body. when i look for these parts, i can't find them separated, and none of the parts diagrams that i can find are adequate to see which are the correct parts. this is a 2010 tundra crew max, mirrors are black, foldable (not power), heated, power adjust, without turn signal or lamps. thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.