Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some help... I tried searching but haven't had much luck. I got a set of the 17 inch alloys off of a 2007 FJ Cruiser. They are pretty common. I've seen a few trucks on here with them on. My questions is about lug nuts. Does anyone know the correct length?

Are these the correct one's?
24)Toyota Tacoma FJ Factory Chrome Lug Nuts Lugs OE OEM: eBay Motors (item 260634043217 end time Sep-09-10 16:43:22 PDT)

Or the shorter style like these?
TOYOTA LUG NUTS OEM TACOMA 4RUNNER TUNDRA FJ LEXUS RAV4: eBay Motors (item 130422189538 end time Aug-18-10 20:26:29 PDT)

Thanks in advance!

·
Forum Admin
8,277 Posts
The first ones you listed are the same that are on your Gen1 Tundra from the factory. They are also the same ones on the FJ, Tacoma, Sequoia, and 4Runner. Those will work. Check the classifieds section here, sometimes people sell them when they buy aftermarket wheels.

The second ones listed are on the smaller SUVs such as the RAV4 and Lexus RX series.

·
Registered
6,781 Posts
I like the FJ wheels on our trucks. Good choice. I bought my wheels off a guy with an FJ, but they aren't OEM.

·
Registered
32,593 Posts
Just watch the tire clearance on the front if you use the FJ rubber too. On mine the rubber got pretty close to the suspension / steering components.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK, I didn't even think of that. winetruck did you have any issues? What size tires did you use?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Is the backspacing and rim width the same as our trucks?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Same color as my truck. I did some research on here before and I was under the impression they would fit fine. We'll find out soon enough...

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Here ya go

Attachments

·
Premium Member
837 Posts
Anybody got good pics? I am currently too lazy to use the search engine...
I get lots of compliments. Many folks are stunned that my truck is 9 years old. :cool:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts