Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have muddy shoes A LOT and its gets the floorboard of my truck really nasty. its mainly the floormats but those are still a pain to get mud out of.
does anyone know where i can get the molded rubber/plastic floor mats at for an 06 DC? and how much. those would be much much easier to clean than the carpet.
thanks

·
Registered
40 Posts
Go to Husky floor board liners these have lipped sides and are really easy to clean, also they are conformed to your floorboard. You can go to auto anything .com to find them.

·
Mech. Engr. / Mechanic
824 Posts
:tu: I second the Husky Liners. I paid about 60.00 shipped for mine. They are vehicle specific and fit like a glove.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Love my Weathertechs. Got 'em from Cabela's.

·
Registered
25 Posts
weather techs are a bit pricey but definetly worth it. they are awesome and have a better lip than the husky liners. www.weathertech.com

·
Registered
147 Posts
I agree about the lip on Husky Liners. Both front seat mats (on rear outside corners) are warping down on mine so that the lips hold very little water. They are conforming to the shape of the floor of my 06 DC which is lower underneath the rear outside corners. Husky said they had never had a problem before and were going to look into it on my model vehicle and contact me. So far no contact and it's been about 4 months. Liners were purchased last summer.

They offered to replace if I paid to return them to the factory AND they had a chance to inspect the problem.

I'm hoping they still contact me after they look into it on my model of vehicle........

·
Ever the explorer
2,391 Posts
weathertechs! the only way to go for mud and muck

·
Premium Member
1,000 Posts
Husky floor mats are heavier than the liners but they are not as deep. I prefer the mats but that is just personal taste. You should look at both.

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
I've had the WeatherTech Floor Liners for a couple years now, and I really like them. All that sand and water from melting snow never touched the carpets. I just pop them out, hose them off, wait for them to dry and pop them back in.

:)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Husky floor mats are the only way to go. The cheapest place I found was from Cabelas.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I use the Black Toyota Winter Floors Mats for the front and the Husky Liner for the rear..

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
wow those weathertechs look really good. thats what im prolly gonna go with. thanks for the info everyone!

·
Premium Member
2,495 Posts
Nobody likes the Tundra all-weather floormats? :confused:

I have them and love them, but the husky/weatherliner probably contour more to the floor and also cover more area. :tu:

·
Registered
369 Posts
Nobody likes the Tundra all-weather floormats? :confused:

I have them and love them. . .
No complaints about mine :tu:. I might've taken a look at the others if I'd known about 'em beforehand, but it'll be a long time--if ever--before I'll need to replace my Toyota ones :).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts