Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone please send me a copy of the fog lamp/lighting wiring diagram for a 2001 tundra w/ factory fog lamps? My fog lamps were working up until today ,and now they wont come on. I am in the low beam postion, because I have not moded my fogs, but still no lights. Can someone tell me where the fog lamp fuses are? I am aware of the driver's side fuse box, but nothing indicates fogs. Also where is the fog lamp relay? I have tried to find a post for this question, but the posts either don't have enough detail or don't apply to me.

·
Just Call Me Hank
1,415 Posts
The fuse for the fog lights is in the fuse box under the hood. Diagram on lid. (middle of fuse box 20 amp next to 7.5 amp fuse)

:ranger:

·
Jedi Ninja in Training
8,309 Posts
thread moved

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thankyou Tankerhank. I found the engine fuse box and checked the fuse with my voltmeter. The 20amp fuse is good. The fog relay is also there in the engine fuse box. I posted some photos in my album area of the engine fuse box and relay. I have not had a chance to test the relay yet. If the relay is good any other ideas on why the fogs won't come on? How common is it for the relay to go bad? I think this relay has been with the truck since its production date.

·
Just Call Me Hank
1,415 Posts
Don't know, my truck is a 2000 fog lights still work fine, never an issue.

Next thing to check after the relay would be power when the switch is turned on or off. I am guessing the relay reacts to the low beam being turned on as the fogs are tied to them.

:ranger:

·
Registered
917 Posts
If the relay is good it sounds like you going to be looking at the bulbs then the switch.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts