Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a '09 Avalon XL with leather, moonroof, seat heaters, etc options. But it does not have fog lights and I would like to install some OEM style lights in the factory fog light mounting locations. Please provide me with help on where I can pick these up and what it may cost, thank you.

(I have searched and found "blinglights", but have not heard of many good things about them, so I am looking for some better options).

·
Preferred Dealer
12 Posts
I recently purchased a '09 Avalon XL with leather, moonroof, seat heaters, etc options. But it does not have fog lights and I would like to install some OEM style lights in the factory fog light mounting locations. Please provide me with help on where I can pick these up and what it may cost, thank you.

(I have searched and found "blinglights", but have not heard of many good things about them, so I am looking for some better options).
Thank you for the praise. Below is a listing for the 2009 model

2005-2009 TOYOTA AVALON LED FOG LIGHTS drivng lamps 2006 2007 2008

If you prefer a conventional halogen fog lamp similar to what you would get at the dealership we have those too. Please contact me at [email protected] thank you

1 - 2 of 2 Posts