Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first post. I will keep it simple. I have a 04 Tundra. I want to install some new bells and whistles on it. Step 1 is the fog lights. I have been looking all over and calling around. Everyone is saying about $450 for the bulbs, harness and assembly. I'm not willing to take that cost. Does anyone know of any brands or specific models from non generic aftermarket providers? Any and all help would be great.

·
Premium Member
2,247 Posts
Moved to hopefully put you in touch w/the guys with the older 1st gen tundras.

·
Resident Curmudgeon
5,211 Posts
You talking about some sort of retrofit or what?

I have PIAA lights mounted to bull bar. Dont know where you are getting $450 prices from. PIAAs are top of the line and you can find all sorts of variations of them in the 200-250 range.

·
Mech. Engr. / Mechanic
824 Posts
You can buy a set of fogs off ebay for about $100.00. You don't state what vehicle you have, but on my DC, I bought the relay (16), the Toyota turn signal w/fog light switch (109) a set of fogs off the TS classified section (100) and a couple of hours later had my fogs installed. Looks like it came from the showroom with then. Total cost about $225.00 Wiring harness was already in place on my truck.

I started out with Bling lights for fogs, just didn't look right to me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.