Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have decided that im going with the dueler revos( rugged trails SUCK!!!), mainly because the only off roading i do is riding trails once in a while, and also when i go hunting. and it rains a good bit here, so i opted for the revos instead of the bfg at ko's! my question for all yall with those tires,(265-75r16) did you go with the lt265 or the p265, and why? thanks for the info!!:ts:

·
Registered
722 Posts
Got the P-series on Mommy's Pilot and they've been up to any task for us for better than 40000 miles. When my 06 needs tires I'll get the LT series because of the weight I haul and the towing we do during the year.Been keeping 35 lbs in all four and they're wearing evenly.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I swapped out my rugged trails right away for the Revos (same size you indicated) and I went with the P series. Longer tread life, better ride and still tough enough for anything that truck can take. Id you are going with a heavy load, throw 37+ psi in the P series and they are plenty taunt. Had the same tires on my 04 Tundra and they were perfect through 40k miles before I sold my Tundra.
deanno

·
Registered
153 Posts
I've got the revo's and like them. P265 65 17R. I figure they were the best tires for my stock size on the 17" rims. I'm not sure if it is the tire or the fact that there may be some dirt (mud) stuck to the inside of the rims but they seem out of balance after they were balanced at firestone. I do have the lifetime balance and align luckily. Good Luck! P.S. If they made bf goodrich k.o.'s in my stock size, I would have bought them instead. I had the BFG's on my 97' taco and loved them. I think the bfg's are the best all around tire.

Good Luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts