Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I upgraded my wheels recently, and so want to sell off these stock rims. They fit 2007 and beyond. As for their condition, I would say somewhere between 'great' and 'excellent'. See pics. I am asking $250. They are currently boxed and garaged out of the elements

They are the stock tires that came with my 2007 TRD SR5. Measure tape says the are about 19 1/2" on the outside lip. Like the rest of the truck, the wheels have been very well taken care. The truck still looks brand new.

My hope is to find someone in the Denver area. Hell, anyone in Colorado - we can find a place to meet halfway, I enjoy driving. Thing is, I really really really don't want to deal with shipping these. I guess if you are willing to pay shipping. Doing some very light research tells me it would cost about $200 to ship.

Thanks,

Kevin
Denver, CO

here is my info if you want to reach out to me. phone number is 3o3-901- five, two, three, five

or drop me an email. IamCorrect at gmail dot com - was that tricky enough? Am just trying to make sure spam bots don't pick this up. :)

I will take this post down once they are sold. So, if you can read this... they should still be available. The boxes in the pic are from my new wheels. If you poke through the pictures on my profile you will see these wheels on the truck

20140310_230045.jpg 20140310_231224_resized.jpg 20140310_230053_resized.jpg

*** disregard - wheels sold

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey all,

I am quite pleased to announce these have been sold. So, I need to take this post down. Wanted to make sure I clarified they were sold, first... in case I screw up taking the thread down

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
update, some dumbass posted last night the EXACT same wheels for $700. USED stock wheels. That is less than I spend on my new wheels. Also, I sold my old wheels for $250. A perfect and fair deal for the guy who wanted them, I got to recycle them, and most importantly (to my wifey) they aren't in the garage. So, America... watch out for someone trying to sell you $700 for used crap you already have.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts