Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Rut Ro!
4,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of us into LED lighting, the folks who did my headlights w/ halos, now have some bada$$ scanner LED strip lights out. Pretty much for show/offroad use only. And you know if I am posting something, it is outside the box from what most of you guys would do. LOL

Would be cool to run just hanging out in the parking lot with friends, etc. I have one going behind my RamAir hood opening once it is modded. They come with a remote, and you can get single color ones, or multi-color ones for the larger one. And they are bright as all get out!

YouTube - V2 Night Rider Scanner Bars Now in 15" Pairs! Video By Advanced Automotive Concepts

YouTube - Night Rider LED Scanner V2 by Advanced Automotive Concepts

YouTube - V2 Night Rider Scanner Bar Installed on 2010 Camaro by Advanced Automotive Concepts

And mine is finally mounted in the hood scoop that was modified. This thing is bright as heck and has MANY patterns even! A few are below.

Videos :: IMG_0011.mp4 video by lowriderman3 - Photobucket

Videos :: IMG_0010.mp4 video by lowriderman3 - Photobucket

·
Registered
819 Posts
I think you should go for it. It would add something different to your truck. I like the way you can get it to go with the music.

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Looks sharp man great vids too.

·
Rut Ro!
4,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Looks pretty cool. I wonder if they could be installed in that eyebrow thing above the grill.

·
Registered
441 Posts
How hard is it to mount the LED rings in the head light fixture? What's involved with taking the headlight housing off to mount them?

·
Rut Ro!
4,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Rut Ro!
4,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
630 Posts
You da man!

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Looks like kitt from knight rider

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Very unique mod! You are definitely creative and changing it up for future shows! They should put you in charge of the SEMA TUNDRA for this year!

·
Registered
441 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts