Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
That guy is an idiot. I wouldn't trust him to change the oil on a car, much less tell me about frame strength:rolleyes: . If that is official Ford material, it is pathetic. I have seen him do "reviews" before, for Ford, I think.

·
Registered
549 Posts
That guy is an idiot. I wouldn't trust him to change the oil on a car, much less tell me about frame strength:rolleyes: . If that is official Ford material, it is pathetic. I have seen him do "reviews" before, for Ford, I think.
Yey, he is Rick Titus I believe...he is on the Ford website and does a video called "the truth about trucks". LOL, isnt it funny that he is bashing the front grille and how it will catch bugs? Wow, now that is desperate! Also, everytime he looks at a Tundra part, he claims Toyota copied it from Ford (10.5" ring gear, brakes, etc). To me, it speaks volumes about the Tundra as he clearly is desperate to make the Tundra look bad. Without a doubt, the new Tundra change the face of 1/2 ton pickups.

·
Registered
103 Posts
shows

how desperate Ford is! This is what you do when you are dead last in the truck race. They want to talk sales? Here is an important number to remember, they lost 4 GRAND on every truck they sold last year. They could barely give them away. I could pick apart his little tirade, and i'm certainly no Tundra or truck expert. I'm sure some of you could really rip him a new one.

·
Jedi Ninja in Training
8,309 Posts
Ford should be EMBARRASSED!!! What an F'ing tool.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Glad I'm getting rid of my F250 diesel (for the Tundra...)

·
Registered
961 Posts
Wow, at first I wa kinda mad at this a$$hole. He trys to get his point across by using big words and complex sentances. But about 1/2 way through I just felt sorry for this guy. You can see in his face that he is just a scared old man.

·
Jedi Ninja in Training
8,309 Posts
I kinda was thinking it was a joke, like a bunch of Toyota techs were going to jump out and beat the living $h!t out of him or run him over with the Tundra. But I guess he was serious....yeah seriously delusional.

·
Registered
961 Posts
If Toyota ever mad a short film like this, I don't know if i could ever buy Toyota again. Seems like Ford was trying to reach a group of people in the lower IQ bracket, cause any Ford owner with some smarts is gonna know there being b.s'ed

·
Registered
73 Posts
I cant wait for this guy to get a hold of a Tundra and "tear it apart".

I wonder how he likes his crow cooked? Fried, maybe boiled.

Clearly a desperate attempt.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
they are complaining about cleaning off bugs, BUGS?!!! Yea they really understand truck drivers, all truck drivers that use their trucks for hard work really worry about the bugs, lol

·
Registered
935 Posts
I just watched the whole video, is this really a corporate video?? If it is, I feel really sad for Ford. It is a desperate and pathetic attempt at re-floating their sinking boat. I can't wait to get rid of my Ford, the last three have been utter disappointments. This is one more disappointment from Ford. It is even tackier than their "sales deals" BS that they screw customers with.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Punctuates the problem Ford has been getting into for too long; trying to sell 'heritage' vs. a good product. We work too hard for our money to succumb to flag waving sell strategies. Love to see this guys face when actually punches that 5.7!:cry:

·
Registered
81 Posts
I can't believe I wasted 6 minutes and 42 seconds listening to this tool. He'd say human feces was a great source of vitamins and went lovely as a side dish if someone paid him enough. Turns my stomach to see a sellout.:mad:

·
Registered
39 Posts
i get offended when dumass like him wanna try to f**k up toyota. as far as im concerned, ford has the worst braking sayingg that we copied the size of the brake rotors! ford is worst in braking, 0-60, 0-60-0, quarter mile, etc. tear the tundra to bits??? tie a rope to the tundra and the ford and god bless american, tell me who would win. that son of a motherless b*tch dont know s**t what he talking about. offhand, they brag about their ford lighting which has a supercharger that tops out 380hp. tundra has 381 non boosted!!! put a supercharger in a tundra and get well over 450hp!!! i didnt mean to use a lot of language but i hate people like him. and then bugs??? ITS A TRUCK FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
I just watched the whole video, is this really a corporate video?? If it is, I feel really sad for Ford. It is a desperate and pathetic attempt at re-floating their sinking boat. I can't wait to get rid of my Ford, the last three have been utter disappointments. This is one more disappointment from Ford. It is even tackier than their "sales deals" BS that they screw customers with.
It really is a corporate video. They did the same thing when the new F-150 came out. Based the Double Cab Tundra because the "gas cap would fly open on a bumpy road" and other measly crap.

A friend of mine is a diesel tech at the local ford dealership and can't stand those videos. He says every tech there knows how crappy those video's are. Amazing isn't it :rolleyes:

·
Super Genius
920 Posts
This guy is actually a good rep for Ford. Their vehicles are second-rate so he fits right in. :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
I stopped the video about 1 minute in......I wanted to jack this guy up. There was a minute of my life i'll never get back. I drive a ford now, but that is just plain rediculous how he just pics everything apart.

1 - 20 of 151 Posts