Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mrs. Torch loves to drive it around town to go shopping. :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

·
Registered
144 Posts
Mrs. Torch loves to drive it around town to go shopping. :eek: :eek: :eek: :D
Ahahahaha, Mrs. TunToy asks me for the keys every other day :eek::eek: and she now wants to put our baby girls car seat in it :cry::cry::cry::cry:

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think we are on to the BIGGEST Tundra problem out there with this.

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
My wife is afraid to drive mine, she say's it's too big.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
My wife is reluctant to drive mine. She's used to driving a piece of crap (Nissan Maxima). She's afraid she'll get used to the reliability, great horsepower, good looks, and the increase size of the right calf muscle that seems to pleague ME!!!!!!:clown:

·
Registered
87 Posts
My wife loves taking mine for a spin every chance she gets also. Even though our three child seats fit great in the back of the DC my wife seems to take it solo a lot. BTW, there's nothing hotter than a pretty gal driving a pickup, IMHO.

·
Registered
17 Posts
You guy's "big problem" turned out to by my "big excuse".

I sold my wife on the idea of a new Crewmax so I could put baby seats in the back. They wouldn't fit in my 2002 Access cab.

Worked like a charm! Of course, I now have two baby seats in the back, but it's worth it. :D

·
Deliciously Blunt
5,667 Posts
The joys of only having a dog and no wife. (I know I'm missing out a bit :) ) Somethin' about a woman driving a big truck...mmmm...mmmm...mmmm

Oh, I almost forgot.....

THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PICS!!!

·
Registered
528 Posts
The joys of only having a dog and no wife. (I know I'm missing out a bit :) ) Somethin' about a woman driving a big truck...mmmm...mmmm...mmmm

Oh, I almost forgot.....

THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PICS!!!
Small and petite women in big trucks....oh yeah!!!!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
So Mrs. amarder takes the crewmax, loads it with the crazy aunt and all and plugs in Diary Queen in the NAV. It takes them to a vacant lot in Van Nuys where there used to be a DQ. I get the truck back with the gas light on 350 miles more on the truck... but she had a big smile on her face!

·
Deliciously Blunt
5,667 Posts
hmmm 350 miles and no gas?! That blows...did the crazy aunt get her soft serve fix?

we need pics, preferrably, like this...

And this....

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am working this week so I won't be able to get a pic of Mrs. Torch and the truck. I will get a pic of her with the truck. I will have to wash the truck first because I know she will driving and shopping in the truck over the weekend.

:D

·
Deliciously Blunt
5,667 Posts
Was she just a little drunk or was she trying to get in the truck Dukes of Hazzard style?
DRUNK!! she was hanging out the window while I was pulling a tally-ho wagon offroad...over creeks, draws, and some nasty skidding roads. I was pulling spectators for an opening Fox Hunt meet with a caravan of about 2 doz trucks and wagons...everyone was drunk and rowdy. Including the exGF who was all over the F350 like a spider monkey....but she still looked hot doing it....to bad I was primarily somewhat kinda sober!:D

Ahhh Georgia, where the ******** can pretend to have a sliver of class.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts