Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We try hard to offer the lowest delivered price on all the tires we carry. In fact, we have a dedicated department that shops the competition to make sure we are indeed the cheapest delivered price out there. We are human though and some prices fall through the cracks. If you've found one lower, we want to know! We will beat our competitions lowest delivered price (unit price + freight). We won't be undersold! Just keep in mind that most of our competitors don't show you the total price until you're in their shopping cart. For an accurate comparison, be sure to add their additional shipping charges to their base price.

There are two ways to contact us about our low price guarantee. The fastest way is by calling us at 1.888.459.4080 or your local Discount Tire/America's Tire store. All of our sales agents have the necessary on-line tools to look up the cheaper price and ensure you're getting the best possible deal. You can also submit the cheaper price on our websites at Discount Tire Direct.com or DiscountTire.com (SEE THE EXAMPLE BELOW). We will contact you within 1 business day (excluding Sunday) after you submit the lower price.
Discount Tire has been in business for 50 years and we have built relationships with all of the top tire and wheel manufacturers. We take pride in offering the lowest prices, the most choices and the best customer service in the industry. With your help, we can continue ensuring the best possible pricing! We appreciate your continued support and the opportunity for your future business.

·
Rut Ro!
4,269 Posts
I know you guys say this, but have yet to honor it for me..The TireRack warehouse is just minutes from my house..So when I submit for the lower price, I always get an email back stating what about shipping..And then never hear nothing after I explain that there is no shipping, only tax. Tried on 2 different occasions even with no luck.

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What about chrome monsters -- you carry them, but are out of stock... Tire Rack is cheapest so far....
We do not carry XD Series wheels but we can special order them in :cool: Although we can not gurantee the lowest price on them, we are still very competitive with their products.

Give Kellen a call at 1.888.459.4080 ext 51874 and he would be happy to set you up. Just let him know you are a member here so the site receives credit.

I know you guys say this, but have yet to honor it for me..The TireRack warehouse is just minutes from my house..So when I submit for the lower price, I always get an email back stating what about shipping..And then never hear nothing after I explain that there is no shipping, only tax. Tried on 2 different occasions even with no luck.
Sorry to hear about the bad experiences you have received from us.

We guarantee the lowest delivered price period. If TireRack is cheaper after tax, WE WILL BEAT their price.

Send us a PM here when you're in the market again and if you have found a cheaper price, we'll get you taken care of.

Thank you for posting your thoughts here.

-Matt

·
Registered
739 Posts
looking for a set of new tires whats your lowest price for a set of 4 285/75-16 General Grabber Red Letter Tires tia :becky:

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
looking for a set of new tires whats your lowest price for a set of 4 285/75-16 General Grabber Red Letter Tires tia :becky:
Thank you for the opportunity at your business.

Below is the link with our current mail order price on the 285/75-16 Grabber Red Letter. As you may know, shipping and sales tax is FREE to CA. when you purchase through us mail order :cool:

Tire Products - Discount Tire Direct

We currently have a set available out of our AZ. distribution center which makes the estimated lead time to your door only 2-3 business days.

Give us a call at 1.888.459.4080 and anyone of our agents would be happy to set this order up for you. Just let them know you are a member here so the site receives credit.

·
Registered
739 Posts
256.00 each total no tax or frt charge?
1024 total price minus 50 rebate with card
so 976 total 244 per tire sweeet lowest price so far
thx for quick response

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
I dont see M/T or Toyo tires on your site, how much for 285/70/17 Mickey Thompson MTZs and 265/70/17 Toyo MTs.

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I dont see M/T or Toyo tires on your site, how much for 285/70/17 Mickey Thompson MTZs and 265/70/17 Toyo MTs.
At this time we are unable to mail order Toyo and Mickey Thompson Tires.

If you have a Discount Tire or America's Tire store in your area, check in with them as they can special order these brands in for you.

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
hi discount tire. i want another set of hankook ventus st 295 45 20's. delivered. what is your price for 4. thanks gorilla

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
hi discount tire. i had a side wall blow out today. is there anything you can do. i can post a pic. if you wish. i need a tire. got a used 1 for now. thank you in advance. need 1 yesterday. lol you have my name # & address, etc on file.
gorilla

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hi discount tire. i had a side wall blow out today. is there anything you can do. i can post a pic. if you wish. i need a tire. got a used 1 for now. thank you in advance. need 1 yesterday. lol you have my name # & address, etc on file.
gorilla
Sorry to hear you had a blowout Gorilla. I checked our PM history and we do not have your contact information on hand. Give us a call at 1.888.459.4080 and anyone of our sales agents would be happy to run over your options.

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
hi Discount tire, once again you have come trough with flying colors. you have a customer for Life. thanks again.
your customer service is A+.
1 call thats all it took. Wow!
Gorilla

1 - 20 of 30 Posts