Toyota Tundra Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Discount Tire
I need to order 4 Cooper Tires the CS5 Ultra Touring in a 215/60/r16 also has 94v after size . Can you please contact me today would like to get tem on order.

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
hi, all who takes the time to read his. WHY would anyone buy tires from any where else. they match price's, sometimes go even lower in price, free shipping, etc. BUT BEST OF ALL. there warranty program. I have had 2 issue's with my tire's. & both time's since i had there warranty i received, 2 brand new tie's shipped for free. i always buy the extended warranty on each new tire. there tire's are great, there company is: in my opinion the Best Company out there. there is no hassle no BS'ing, i would never buy from any where else. when it come's due for my son, daughter, or my girlfriend to buy new tire's i will ONLY Buy From This Company. i can not imagine buying from any where else. I Know it's your money & your decision, i truly understand that. but with that said, they HONOR there warranty, PERIOD! i am & will always be a LIFE LONG CUSTOMER! Gorilla

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Thank you for the shout out, Gorilla and thank you for your continued support. We do our best to treat our customers the way we expect to be treated :cool:

21 - 30 of 30 Posts