Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a newbie, I hope I can write this, I had an accident in my old 98 4runner a few weeks ago, The person that hit me made a left turn into my right rear wheel, She hit so hard it ripped the trailing arm off the frame and bent the rear end housing, There wasn't any body damage. I'm disabled so I couldn't fix it, So I started calling shops,
I could not believe the prices I was given, I finely started looking for a Mobile Mechanic
I found this guy named Nick he owns ocmobilemechanic, I told him what I needed and he said he would work up a price and call me back, He called me about 10 minutes later with a price for a rear end with 20,000 miles on it and a price for his labor, It was about 1/2 of what the shops wanted, I went ahead and hired him, He showed up at my home at 9:00 a.m. and stared removing the old rear end, About 30 minutes after getting it out the replacement rear end showed up, The guy dropped it off and took the old one away.
By 2:00 P.M. that same day I was test driving the truck. Nick shows up as agreed, Has all the tools required to do just about any job, And the quality of his work is out standing.
If you live in the Orange County or L.A. County area Check him out, He'll come to you and save you those shop Labor cost. www.ocmobilemechanic.com This was the first time I used him, But I'm sure I will call him again.
Take care DC2006

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya and he's a nick guy too. He was going to back to my house and check why my check engine light stayed on for free. But member 98tacoma27 told what to try and it worked.
Great group of people on this site.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts