·
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #249

·
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #250
I have 2 kits available once again.
Custom kits available:
Interior and Exterior Coatings blocking heat and Thermally dispersing heat at a 40% faster rate than the original coating.
Port matched intake runners/porting and polishing of intake runners & rear inlet, as well as the MP90 porting upgrade.
Improved rotor coating which significantly increases the efficiency of the MP90 unit/blower. More explained to buyers only.

I'm looking for more supercharger assemblies all the time.

Kits have been selling with missing parts, and/or all parts missing.
If any buyers of these kits out there are needing the missing 4.7L TRD supercharger parts, don't hesitate to contact me. I have CNC machined parts.

·
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #251

·
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #252
03-04 TRD Toyota Lexus supercharger 4.7 liter | eBay
This kit is not useable:
No actuator is shown/and/or provided, no pulley spacers, and no TRD coolant housing along with many other parts that are missing.
Driver's side Front plenum casting is warped-- See bolt hole: It is malformed/warped/beaten inwards.

Good luck to anyone buying this kit.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Yeah, somebody fills their ears with pictures of vintage new and that a fortune could be had if they don't realize what parts are missing . . .Such a pity Ebay, like Craigslist is full of shylock scum trying to make $$$ in Merica, to Americans who thought they found the"deal" of their dreams".

·
Registered
3 Posts
I going to remove my 4.7 SC off a 2002 I just purchased. This is a running driving vehicle so the kit will be complete.
Price in mind and what zip code?
Zip 23072. I know they self for 3-5k and I know I have a complete kit since the truck functions flawlessly. I am not sure what electronics it all has as far as the hyperchip etc but it does have a trd boost gauge. I'll be disassembling it the charger in the next week or two I was trying to source the stock parts first if possible.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi James, I have he supercharger now and the actuator. I just need to line up the other mounting hardware. Do you have any of the parts I would need? I would also be willing to ship you out my actuator if you need to copy it. Let me know asap. Thanks Darin. 403 510 2852

241 - 260 of 273 Posts