Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 Tacoma with a factory Toyota hitch on it and the four pin connector has gone to pieces probably like everyone else. . I would like to replace it with what is there now cause I want a clean factory look with no cuting and splicing and wires hanging off the back of my truck. Called my local dealer and they say can't find a listing for your truck but can get something aftermarket for 170$ !! I can get one for 20$ at the local parts store ......... I find it hard to believe that Toyota doesn't make a replacement four pin connector does anyone know a part number by any chance all I need is the four pin pig tail

Attachments

·
Registered
738 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They found that part number which is that whole assembly
For the sum of 211$
Can you not get just the 4 pin pig tail connector ?

·
Registered
20 Posts
TOWING OPTIONS, WIRE HARNESS for 2007 Toyota Tacoma|08921-04960 : Sparks Toyota and Scion Parts - Genuine OEM - TRD Performance by Sparks Parts
This doesn't show a picture, but with a little work on Google, you can probably see if it is what you need.

https://www.etrailer.com/Custom-Fit-Vehicle-Wiring/Toyota/Tacoma/2007/118496.html?vehicleid=20071176462
Looks like you need more than just a connector, if you want to replace the entire thing.
Very good information!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts