Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has nothing to do with trucks. But I had my email hacked into a few days ago and i'm still getting overdraft fee's from my bank. Well over -$200 and counting in the negative.

Some douche used my paypal to go and a spending trip on my account which had no money in lol. Don't know why my bank let paypal take money when I have security setup for block all if I don't have any money so I don't overdraft. Okay enough bull$hitting. If you have a smartphone i'd suggest downloading this free app 'Vip Access' Made by Symantec. This app provides %100 security over any paypal transactions. So you'll need to punch in a random six digit security code anytime you want to make an online purchase using paypal, to maximize security so what happend to me doesn't happen to you. And being tech savy and having a crazy password for my banking I thought i'd be safe. Well no your not because if a hacker can get into your computer they can find out all your passwords but not the random security code generated from your device. And if you don't have a smartphone you can opt to but some little device that does the same thing. There is also a app thats for your computer. Which I think is retarded and highly advice you don't get that. If you already knew about the security, well I just wasted your time lol. No refunds ahahha..

1 - 1 of 1 Posts