Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i put limited in mine and cleaning garage. Come pick up a free open diff with 65K miles, perfect, in louisville KY or pay for shipping and it's yours. Out of 2003 4x4 extra extended cab with v8

·
Registered
37 Posts
can you check on shipping to 77571

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
sold!!!!! I'll send you a PM. I'll paypal you right now.

Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs Dibs

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
paypal gets it. Guys you want something you need to look up the specs yourself and jump on it. I'm not doing any work in order to give something away. Sorry.

This one's on its way to san diego. Glad you could use it. I'll throw in the brgs etc with it. You might need a gasket and shims but i might have extra i'll toss in the box.

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
hi ,points given!
due to the fact you sold it for FREE!
:)
nice guy, & a great assit to this forum!
gorilla

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
paypal gets it. Guys you want something you need to look up the specs yourself and jump on it. I'm not doing any work in order to give something away. Sorry.

This one's on its way to san diego. Glad you could use it. I'll throw in the brgs etc with it. You might need a gasket and shims but i might have extra i'll toss in the box.
Everything was as promised!!!! Even got $30 refunded off the $50 deposit. DAVE is DMAN!!!:first: Great guy to do business. Thanks for the free diff. I've broken like 5 or6 rear ends, it's nice to have extra parts!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey Guys,
I also have an open diff I'm willing to get rid of. Off a 2002 SR5. Been kicking it around the garage for about 6 yrs. now just in case. I guess it's safe to say the limited slip is will be ok. I'm in the SF Bay Area, come and get it or I'll ship to who ever needs it. I'd guess less than 50k on it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts