Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been lurking on the TT forums for a bit, and they have a "Pay it forward" thread over there where you can post stuff you have that you're willing to let go of for free or minimal $$$. Thought it was a good idea, so thought I'd start one here. Doesn't have to be truck related, just useful stuff you might have that you don't really need. No junk, though.

I'll start off, I've got a handful of 7 pin trailer connectors that I picked up for a project, and have had the time and and idea pass me by. I'm keeping one for myself, but I don't need the rest. Pay shipping and I"ll send you what you need. I've got one truck side and 4 trailer sides.

Screen Shot 2013-08-07 at 4.22.34 PM.png

And say hi to Gus the animatronic seagull.

Attachments

·
Registered
739 Posts
Re: Pay it forward

bump :)

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyone want these trailer hookups? About to take the short trip to the trash can soon if no one wants them!

·
Registered
125 Posts
I'll take one of each. PM me.

me too if you still have 'em.

do you ride a slow bike?

i steal my g/f's ninja250 every chance i get. I re-jetted and It's a blast.

Dave

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry guys been gone long time!! I'll check to see hie many I got and repost back.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
I have parts for Gen 1 Tundra. A set of wiper arms and blades, no caps. Step pads for rear bumper of a step side. And front marker/directional , I think passenger side.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hey there fellow Minnesotans !

Not sure if this is the right thread to post what I am offering but figuring I am in Minnesota I give it a try.

I am selling/trading my 2008 Supercharged Tundra in the next few weeks and am planning to take a bunch of the stuff of my truck to sell or trade if anyone is interested at a reduced price. I would rather sell it cheap to someone who can benefit from it then give it to the dealer who has no idea or dont appreciate it like we do.

So if anyone is interested in trading me their stock parts for my parts let me know ASAP. Better yet if you want to buy my truck so I don't have to go through the hassle of removing parts I would prefer that the most.

Supercharger plus fit kit - $2500
TRD SwayBar - $125
Auburn Posi 4.10 rear end - you pay to have it removed and replace my stock rear end. You get the Posi FREE!
Airlift 5000 air bags and 72000 wireless controller - $300
Big Brake Kit (Hawk LTS rotors, StopTech vented rotors, StopTech SST brake lines) - trade for your stock parts plus $250
Alcoa Forged 20" wheels with Michelin LTX M/S2 275 60 20 tires (10K miles on them) - trade for your stock wheels and tires plus $500

·
Registered
131 Posts
I have a set of lightly used tan OEM carpet floor mats (front and rear) for an 07-13 CrewMax Tundra (or perhaps the first two rows of a Sequoia)...

Not sure what shipping would be, but you pay it and they're yours...

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hey there fellow Minnesotans !

Not sure if this is the right thread to post what I am offering but figuring I am in Minnesota I give it a try.

I am selling/trading my 2008 Supercharged Tundra in the next few weeks and am planning to take a bunch of the stuff of my truck to sell or trade if anyone is interested at a reduced price. I would rather sell it cheap to someone who can benefit from it then give it to the dealer who has no idea or dont appreciate it like we do.

So if anyone is interested in trading me their stock parts for my parts let me know ASAP. Better yet if you want to buy my truck so I don't have to go through the hassle of removing parts I would prefer that the most.

Supercharger plus fit kit - $2500
TRD SwayBar - $125
Auburn Posi 4.10 rear end - you pay to have it removed and replace my stock rear end. You get the Posi FREE!
Airlift 5000 air bags and 72000 wireless controller - $300
Big Brake Kit (Hawk LTS rotors, StopTech vented rotors, StopTech SST brake lines) - trade for your stock parts plus $250
Alcoa Forged 20" wheels with Michelin LTX M/S2 275 60 20 tires (10K miles on them) - trade for your stock wheels and tires plus $500
Is the TRD Sway bar still available and if so can you please post pics?

Thanks

·
Registered
308 Posts
FREEEEEEE

OEM Toyota passenger side headlight & turn signal off my '01. Also two passenger side mirror covers in white. Im tired of craigslist no-shows! Come get these before I give up and just throw them in the trash!

20150713_185616.jpg

20150713_185656.jpg

·
Registered
79 Posts
Looking for OEM 03 right black rear mud guard… No luck online or on island. Anyone willing to part or pay forward? Desperate measures here

·
Registered
0 Posts
I've got a set of all weather and a set of carpet mats for a 2nd gen+ crewmax. Willing to give to anyone that is willing to pay for shipping. Let me know.

Carpets are in great shape and all weathers just need a good power wash on the fronts.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 20 Posts