Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2008 Toyota Tundra Crew Cab with Front Bucket Seats and a center console with the shifter in the center console.

Has anyone ever relocated the shifter to the column and put a foldable center console where the center console is?

The Quad Cabs have the center seat that I am after and I am sure that I could easily get the seat covered to match the leather that I did to it already. I am mainly just wondering how hard it is to relocate the shifter to the steering column.

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It would probably be easier and cheaper to sell your current truck and buy another one equipped the way you would prefer.
I wish it would be cheaper to sell my truck and get one equipped the way I prefer but you need to see what I have into my truck already. I am upside down on it already and I love it. So unless the conversion costs more than $5,000 I would probably lose less money than starting over.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.