Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed that on the bucket seat arrangement, the center console has A/C vents facing the rear of the cabin.

With Bench seats, are the still A/C vents going into the back seats? Where are they located?

·
Registered
107 Posts
how adjustable is the drivers seat on a bench seat config. I am confused when I try to sort out the standard options on a sr5. as it appears to state on the Toyota site as to features: Doublecab sr5 5.7
Standard:Front 40/20/40 split-and-fold bench seat with 4-way adjustable driver and passenger seats
and also lists as Standard: Driver-side power 8-way adjustable, passenger-side 4-way adjustable seats.

·
Registered
38 Posts
how adjustable is the drivers seat on a bench seat config. I am confused when I try to sort out the standard options on a sr5. as it appears to state on the Toyota site as to features: Doublecab sr5 5.7
Standard:Front 40/20/40 split-and-fold bench seat with 4-way adjustable driver and passenger seats
and also lists as Standard: Driver-side power 8-way adjustable, passenger-side 4-way adjustable seats.

Then you should see something like Cloth bucket seats , floor shifter, Center console box with file and laptop storage.

That is if you want the floor shifter, other than that you get a standard 40/20/40

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've personally seen both the bucket and bench front seats in the new tundra.

The bench seats look exactly like the bucket seats and adjustable like normal buckets. The center seat is seperate also and the backrest for this seat folds down to make an armrest, cupholder, storage box. There is also storage under the seat base that flips up

·
Registered
237 Posts
I've personally seen both the bucket and bench front seats in the new tundra.

The bench seats look exactly like the bucket seats and adjustable like normal buckets. The center seat is seperate also and the backrest for this seat folds down to make an armrest, cupholder, storage box. There is also storage under the seat base that flips up
Ditto. My SR5 has the 40/20/40 front bench. Also, the storage compartment under the middle seat has a 12v plug. And the middle seat has a one-step recline (a few inches).

The driver seat has forward/backward slide, seat up/down, and back recline. I think there is also 1 or 2 upgrades that give you more adjustments - but not positive of this.

I am pretty sure they are the same as bucket seats and should be an easy upgrade/swap to other 07 Tundra seats once drivers start wrecking theirs.:eek:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ditto. My SR5 has the 40/20/40 front bench. Also, the storage compartment under the middle seat has a 12v plug. And the middle seat has a one-step recline (a few inches).

The driver seat has forward/backward slide, seat up/down, and back recline. I think there is also 1 or 2 upgrades that give you more adjustments - but not positive of this.

I am pretty sure they are the same as bucket seats and should be an easy upgrade/swap to other 07 Tundra seats once drivers start wrecking theirs.:eek:
Do you have a DC or crewmax? Where do the A/C vents enter the rear cabin? Under the front seats?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts