Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, My truck has started to make a noise or vibration coming from in front of me. It is not the woo-woo noise from earlier when I had the front diff replaced. Truck is an 07 with 52000 miles still running the stock rugged trails. The noise starts around 35mph and gets a little louder as you increase in speed and it never goes away until you slow down. Any ideas? Thanks

·
Registered
207 Posts
how is the tire wear and brake wear

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
I just replaced my ragged trails at 33,000 miles with silent armors and it is quiter and I do not notice the thumping noise like i did with the ragged trails. They made strange noises.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the responses. I didn't think about it possibly being the tires. Do they get louder when they are getting low on tred? I'll check that out.

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
I would have to say they got louder and made strange noises. I know I could tell the difference a mile away from the tire store after swapping them out. You did great getting that many miles out of them.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Rotate them front to rear(no crossing). The front begins to show a cupping or feathered pattern before. After a rotation you should notice a differrence.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts