Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The mods begin! Does anyone have any recommendations for front springs? I just purchased a tundra and it has an insane rake going on. Ive narrowed it down to replacing the shocks with Bilstein 5100’s but think the front springs need to be replaced as well. It’s sitting about 4” lower in the front. I’m looking to get the front pretty close to being level or slightly under so I’m not nose up towing. Thanks!

·
Driver of 2 Tundra trucks
6,235 Posts
I replaced mine with Toyota OEM coils, use 4WD or TRD off road coils if you need a slight lift. BTW, the typical factory rake has the rear sitting almost 4" higher than the front because it's a truck meant to haul & tow weight. I leveled mine by lowering the rear 3.25", but that's another story.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! That’s really helpful! Do you know where you found the trd springs? I think I definitely take that route unless there’s a good aftermarket option.

·
Driver of 2 Tundra trucks
6,235 Posts
Thanks! That’s really helpful! Do you know where you found the trd springs? I think I definitely take that route unless there’s a good aftermarket option.
I use this dealer's online retail site, you will need to ask them about stock spring for TRD equipped trucks. All of the springs are interchangeable, they just have different spring rates.

https://parts.mcgeorgetoyota.com/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts