Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought an 06 Limited with 86,000 miles on it yesterday. It needs new tires and I'm looking to run 285-65-17 Deuler Revos. They are listed at 32.5" diameter. I might as well replace the struts while I'm at it. What are the top brands out there in stock and adjustable height? I saw the Icon's, but don't want to spend $500 per strut on them.

Sorry, I searched and wasn't having any luck.

·
Registered
1 Posts
bilstein.... I put them on the front of my 02. Set at middle setting they lifted mine 1.25 inches and it is now level. Ride and handling is improved and the price is reasonable, also have the option to go higher when its time for new tires.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
You may want to check out Toytec...they have some affordable coil-over options and spacer lifts. Go to Wheelers Offroad, or TRDparts4U online and they have some options. You may also consider the Old Man Emu springs and struts....but they are not adjustable.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do the Bilsteins or Rancho Quicklift struts come with the springs, or is it common to reuse the stock ones?

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
You can get all the specs from their website, but the Bilstein 5100 front adjustable strut is sold as a strut only....but Bilstein also makes a coil-over. I've never actually seen a Rancho Quicklift, but I believe they are similarly designed adjustable strut utilizing the stock spring.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts