Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 06 Tacoma 4x4 Off-Road V6 and at slow speed (going over speed bumps or small bumps or pulling out of garage/driveway) with the windows open I can hear a clicking/ticking noise coming from the front suspension on both sides. No noise over large bumps, just when there is a slight movement in the front suspension. I bought the truck last June and it seems to have started about a month ago and may be getting worse. I thought it may be due to the suspension getting broke in.
It just seems kinda wierd and is somewhat annoying. Never had a Toyota make this kind of noise. Anyone else have a similar problem? Not sure if it's something to be concerned about and maybe I'll add it to the list of other small things that I have noticed on this truck.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yes sir, same problem on mine. I just have gotten used to it and try to keep the windows rolled up. It's pretty noisy over any speed bump

·
Registered
5 Posts
Research the problem on the forums and print some information on it and take it to the dealer and tell them them to fix it the first time around because if you have to come back things won't be pretty. I say this because it seems the dealerships like for you to bring back your vehicle 4-5 times so that way they can make more money from the manufacturer because Toyota pays these dealerships to do the work when there is problems.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts